To start this off, this isn't my copy of the book so my knowledge of the book is pretty limited. Other than the first 30 pages I can't tell you much about the context or the reason it was written and stuff. The one thing I can tell you is that the book is a Fantasy novel (my guilty pleasure), and it's going to have magic going on. That's not a lot.
So I researched it.
There were some obvious things that I found like, he's Russian and that his focus is fantasy and sci-fi. There were also things that I had no idea about. For instance this book, Shadow Prowler, was one of the best commercially accepted book in Russia and he also completed the series in the next 4 years, completing the trilogy. Also there is one fact that I would make me read every book this guy has written. He was born on my birthday. I've got a successful author born on my birthday! (happy dance). Of course that may not be a good enough reason for you to read it. So go find an author who was born on your birthday. Who knows, you just might like their style.

No comments:
Post a Comment